Saturday 8 October 2016

October 8th

First day of my new blog.  I will be off to Hawaii in 2 weeks, and I want to post daily about my vacation.  So I thought I'd just set this up now ahead of time, and make sure it's all working properly before I head out on vacation.


This morning did not start well.  I turned the tap on to brush my teeth, and noticed water running out of the bottom of the cupboard beneath the sink.  Turns out the pipe under the sink had come apart.  How does that even happen?






Yesterday the weather was fine and I managed 26500 steps according to my fitbit, which was just as well, since when I got up this morning the weather looked like this, and I really didn't think I was going to be able to walk at all.  However, it did at least stop raining in the afternoon and I squelched around for a couple of hours and managed to put in 12000 steps by the end of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Got your message. If only it had come yesterday I would have known about it when I visited Dad! Will see what I can do next weekend, but it's impossible to do anything for him remotely.

    ReplyDelete